Oase BioMaster Thermo Canister Filters are the ultimate convenience among the external filters for aquariums. The external filter meets the highest demands in water filtration and filter cleaning. It uses a combination of highly effective biological filtering with Hel-X and mechanical/biological cleaning with filter sponges ensures healthy and clear aquarium water.
- Integrated heater – Provides precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen inside the aquarium by housing the heater in the unit
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
What’s in the Box:
Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater
intake tube with inlet strainer
water distributor nozzle
inlet and outlet adapters with flow control
tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cables
This product is Ideal for use in aquariums up to 160 gallons. It is made in Italy and backed by German engineering.
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter, UL certified heater
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, four carbon pre-filter foams, one 30 ppi filter foam, three 20 ppi filter foams, Hel-X Biomedia, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cables