Infrared Temperature Gun/Thermometer
- Easy and accurate way of measuring temperatures in aquariums or your reptile enclosure
- Also designed for human use, to check for high temperatures
- Great for double checking hot spots in your animals cage and double checking egg and incubator temperatures
- Essential tool for all reptile keepers, we use ours all the time, as temperature is one of the most important factors in reptile husbandry!
- 9 volt battery required and not included
Click for all Temperature Measurement products at Rebel Pets.
- Model: DT – 8018
- Accuracy Human : ±0.3°C
- Accuracy Industry : ±2% or 2°C
- Distance Spot Radio Human : 5 – 15cm
- Distance Spot Radio Industry :12:1
- Data Recall: 32 Sets
- Data Hold Function: Yes
- Emissivity: 0.95(Preset)
- Response Time Wavelength: 500ms (8-14)um
- Repeatability: ±1% or±1°C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C or 0.1°F
- Item condition: Brand New
- C/F unit selectable
- Laser ON/OFF selectable table
- Back light ON/OFF selectable
- 20 seconds auto Power Off function
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Equipped with a laser for aiming
- LCD backlight
- Light weight and easy operation
- Measurement Temperature range:-50°C~380°C (-58°F~716°F).
- DC9V battery operation (Battery Not Included).
- Backlight selection, enable you see the temperature display at night
Press and hold the button, this thermometer will read current surface temperature in 0.5 second. Help you measures face/forehead temperature or hot, hazardous difficult to reach object without contact.