The Aqua One Aquis Canister Filter range offer a far superior level of both mechanical and biological filtration. The CF-1000 is rated at 1000 L/H for tanks up to 200 litres. The superior motor design provides quiet and energy efficient operation plus a modular design which allows for a variety of media.
- A distinctively superior filtration system
- Powerful, quiet & energy efficient operation
- Ideal for fresh water and marine aquariums
- Modular design allows for a variety of media
- Quick release taps, heavy duty clips and carry handle for safe and simple maintenance
- Designed to go under the aquarium, in the cabinet
- Aquis Canister Filter 1000
- Inlet/Outlet U-Pipes and Strainer
- Spray bars and Duck bill attachments and connectors
- 6x Hose Suction Cups
- 2x approx 1.5m (Ø16mm) hosing
- 2x Canister Taps
- Filter Media (1x Wool, 2x Sponges (1 Blue, 1 Black), Filter Noodles and Bio Balls)
|Model||Operating Flow Rate*||Maximum Flow Rate**||Aquarium Volume||Power Consumption||Filter Volume||Max Head Height|
|500||350 L/h||500 L/h||100 L||15 Watt||5.0 L||1.5 m|
|700||400 L/h||600 L/h||150 L||20 Watt||6.5 L||1.7 m|
|1000||700 L/h||1000 L/h||200 L||30 Watt||8.5 L||1.8 m|
|1200||750 L/h||1100 L/h||250 L||35 Watt||12 L||2.0 m|
*Operating flow rates are based on a typical set-up with the canister filter placed under the aquarium, in a cabinet complete with filter media, pumping to a total height of 120cm, not including spray bar or duck bill attachment.
**Maximum flow rates are based on measurements taken as the water exits the filter unit when it is positioned next to the aquarium with no filter media in the canister.
Click to download Aqua One Canister Filters Instruction Manual
Click for all Aqua One Products at Rebel Pets.