PTC Digital Tank Heater 50w – for tanks 25 – 50 litres.
- Precise Temperature Control – LUYS aquarium heaters use unique temperature-control technology which can easily control the aquarium temperature to a preset temperature. The easy-to-read red LED temperature display shows the real-time water temperature on the large screen. When the fish tank heater starts to heat, the heating indicator lights turns red, and once it reaches the set temperature, it will turn blue. The temperature accuracy is +/-1 ° F.
- Fast Heating Speed, 50%+ Energy Saving – The main material of the heating rod is PTC. Under the same conditions, the heating speed is 2-3 times that of the ordinary heating rod, and it can save 50% of electricity for you. At the same time, the heating rod has a temperature memory function, which automatically saves the set temperature after the power is turned off, and automatically heats to the set temperature after the mains power returns.
- Safety Design Provides Double Protection for Your Aquarium – This heater has overheating protection function and it can be auto shut off when out of water. When overheating (more than 93 Fahrenheit), it will automatically shut down, and it will automatically reset when it cools to the starting temperature (usually two degrees lower than the set temperature). When the water level is lower than the water level probe, it will stop heating, automatically cut off the power, and display E1 fault.
- Quartz Tube Protects Heating Materials from Corrosion and Electric Leakage – The aquarium heater is made of high-quality quartz explosion-proof glass and high thermal conductivity silicon carbide, and is double-sealed with a black protective cover to prevent explosion and corrosion, and protect fish and other livestock are protected from burns.
- External Temperature Controller, Make the Temperature Setting Easier -The external controller is easy to set the temperature without getting your hands wet. The temperature can be adjusted precisely from 68 to 93 ° F (20 ° C to 33 ° C), and the water temperature probe is located at the bottom to detect the temperature more accurately. Just press the setting button to your required temperature and the blue light flashes for 3 seconds to start working.