- A Gourmet Food For All Tropical Fish, Nearly all marine fish and freshwater species.
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- High protein content.
- Supports coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
Fish meal, dried fish protein digest, wheat gluten, salmon, wheat flour, plankton, wheat starch, lecithin, brewer’s dried yeast, caramel color, soy protein isolate, brine shrimp, fish oil, salmon eggs, dried kelp, annatto seed (added color), cochineal (added color), mussels, paprika, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, iron, inositol, a-tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, calcium carbonate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, niacin, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), potassium iodide, vitamin A supplement, citric acid (preservative), folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), cobalt carbonate, vitamin B12 supplement.
Crude Protein (min.) — 55.2%
Phosphorus (min.) — 0.7%